'94-97 VFR750 vs. '98-'01 VFR800 - Page 2 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-10-2013, 04:01 PM
TOP GUN Instructor

Location: Where I >Try to LIVE< Always within the Moment of Thanksgiving to Christ Jesus, My Lord Saviour!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sburns2421 View Post
Worth an update to this old thread as I added #2 on my hypothetical list (post #13 above) a few days ago. She needs love for sure.

Cannot believe how quiet the stock exhaust is though. Parts are possibly even more difficult to find than for my 851 or old Mille. But then I wouldn't know what to do if I had a 2011 GSXR1000 where every company made stuff for it....

SWEET! Congrads sburns!

Your #2 is>
My #1)> I've got an 85 as well, but I've installed the IMO Much Cooler 86 Twin Head light set-up in mine and tossed the Comstars as
(I HATE those rims) and installed the 17" rims from a CBR!
Worked\Customized my rear shock, made it adjustable read made longer.

Enjoy her, they're jems, once you get a few tweaks done to them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-15-2013, 09:32 PM

Loved my '94 in Florida, but my yellow 2000 with FI is better for the mountains.
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-30-2015, 04:24 AM

Hi Guys,
Greetings from Malaysia. I am thinking of getting a 97' 750F. Am wondering on the following and will sincerely much appreciate any advice you can spare on conversion to 800 VTEC especially for the rear.

a) are the fuel tanks and body frame the same for these 2 models?
b) roughly how much does it cost for the 800 vtec full seat, pillion seat cover, seat cowls? Are they easily available in the states?
c) what level of difficulty to make the 800 Vtec ( 6th Gen ) conversion for the rear ?

I just love what fotomoto has done but i still cant figure if his is a 97'750F ?

Thanks so very much in Advance guys....and Happy Riding !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode