Speedzilla Forums banner

06 gsxr1000 track bike part out!

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  coldburn 
#1 · (Edited)
Looking to turn my bike back to a street bike so i decided to part ways with some of the race stuff I really dont need anymore.

PARTS LIST:
Sharkskin race upper, tail section and draft shield. Red and black in color. Has a few scratches could use some new paint but ready for track. 450obo

Full matris suspension Includes:
M4R dampner w mounting kit-400obo
F05R fork cartridge kit already mounted in forks-450obo
M05-R MONOSHOCK-1000obo
LOOKING TO GET $1800 ON WHOLE SUSPENSION KIT BUT WILL PART OUT.

Got alot more things I know im forgetting but will update once I get home.Please remember all parts are best offer but do not include shipping and paypal fees. My paypal is*rdiaz0534@yahoo.com For anymore info and pics plz call 502-819-8460 or pm me. Thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I've got the A bike to the B bike that I'm parting. This is loaded. Short list..Marchesini, Brembo rotors, calips master, pads. Vortex LOCKING Black cap, rearsets, sprockets. M4 Full Ti Exhaust, Yoshimura Case guards, rearsets and UNAVAILABLE Complete Triple with 3 eccentrics on shafts. Bazzaz TC, Ohlins 25mm carts, stabilizer and rear su503 (46) Offset Swingarm Pivots etc...lots more so check back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.