192hp Tiller? - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-30-2011, 09:49 PM Thread Starter
Big Thymer

192hp Tiller?

IDK enough about these bikes to know whether this is BS or not. I've always liked tillers though...

"LOW MILES. AROUND 14,000. This bike isn't just a superbike because it says Superbike on the rear tail piece... It's an actual Superbike and was ridden in 02 and 03 in the V-twin superbike chalenge moto gp.. It's best it ever did was 2nd place.. Which means this bike is super fast.. Gaffer brakes and braided lines through out. Race tripple tree, Penske rear resivoir with iebach adjustable shock spring, dyno power comander, kevlar rear tail piece, ohlin front stabililzer, race fuel pump, it's even got a CORBIN kevlar composite seat, bar extenders, upgraded race intake, ENGINE been bored and stroked, with race cam,, and race internal bottom end..headers and race yosh pipe, and so on LOTS OF OTHER STUFF DONE... This bike is pushing 192 rwhp and 122 ft pnds of torque and runs the qrt mile in 8.9 at 176mph with me on it.. THIS BIKE HITS THE REV LIMITER IN 6TH GEAR.. It's top end is well over 200mph using a gps... I got it going so fast it created a vortex between wind screen and speedometer and bent the speedometer and tack bezel like a taco NO JOKE ....I'M ONLY SELLING THIS BIKE FOR WHAT A STOCK TL1000R GOES FOR... EVEN A STOCK TL1000R WITH THIS MILEAGE GOES FOR MONEY THAN THIS... THIS BIKE HAS A SMALL DING IN THE TANK AND ONE LITTLE SCRACTH IN THE PLASTIC 200 FIX. THATS IT.. I'm selling it because the bike cause I need to buy a bigger truck to make the move back to Indiana and I just got married in september and this bike is just too fast I don't need a bike that stands straight up on you at 150 mph and goes over 200 it sounds like a HARLEY ON STAROIDS and sounds better than any other TL1000R you've ever heard I have severl friends with TL1000R'S and mine smokes them in every way.. My buddy spent over 30,000 on buying his ducati 1099s and upgrades and he can't even hang with this bike.. first person with $4,500 cash gets it NO JOY RIDERS ONLY CASH IN HAND THEN YOU CAN RIDE IT..

WILL TRADE FOR A 4X4 EXT CAB OR EXCURSION, SUBURBAN, I ALSO HAVE CASH TO THROW ON TOP OF TRADE SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE"

HIT THE REV LIMITER IN 6TH GEAR FOR ONLY $4,500

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-30-2011, 11:52 PM

I call BS on that rear wheel horsepower number.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-31-2011, 03:16 AM
Panigaliscious

New BIKE (UK mag) has a blurb on the TLR and talks about how bulletproof the engine is. Bored out to 1200cc and supercharged to 235 hp with a stock crank. That would put rwhp at about 190-200. So unless he has a blower hidden in there somewhere it seems improbable. Maybe he has nitrous?

1985 Honda VF1000R, 1990 Ducati 851, 2008 YZ450F

Last edited by sburns2421; 12-31-2011 at 03:29 PM.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-31-2011, 02:37 PM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by duc1036 View Post
I call BS on that rear wheel horsepower number.
yup, still nice bike though

I have been pondering for about 3 years of doing a build of one. there is loads of info on them and their are plenty of engine upgrades too

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-31-2011, 07:46 PM

I call BS

Mostly because of the vortex he claims...lol Ive never done 200MPH but I do know that ive drag raced TLR's before and his 1/4 doesnt add up. I used to run mid to low 10's on my old CBR1000F and that was around 120MPH. When the busa's came out they ran high 9's stock around 130MPH, he gains 1 second off that and is going near 50MPH higher? I know its all about gearing but its VERY tough to get a bike to TRUELY do 200MPH. Bikes believe it or not are not very aero dynamic. The faster you go the more HP you need to move the bike 1MPH against the air.

All that aside who hear has heard of the V-twin superbike challenge moto gp?

150MHP wheelies....

Id love to know how he got the bike titled and why all the good braking and suspension components were removed and a heavy ass yosh stainless system was put on the bike if its soo wicked fast. What about wheels, stock wheels for a superbike moto gp and wow a REAL CORBIN kevlar composite seat, where did he find that....lol
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-10-2012, 06:22 AM
And Stateside again...

Total BS. Typical Craigslist ad that is trying to catch a sucker.

I miss my TLR but the RC handle so much better out of the box the lack of power with the RC is worth it. I would take a TLR for a long haul bike though if I could find one cheap enough.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-30-2012, 09:24 AM

yeah that's an absolute fantasty. I owned a TLR for almost ten years. My motor was basically stock, but I read a lot about what guys had done to get more HP. Also have a buddy that was at Yosh in 98 and told me a bit about the Pegram and Crevier's bikes. The bottom end on the TL could never handle that much HP even you could get it, which is a huge stretch.
Total BS
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-30-2012, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sburns2421 View Post
New BIKE (UK mag) has a blurb on the TLR and talks about how bulletproof the engine is. Bored out to 1200cc and supercharged to 235 hp with a stock crank. That would put rwhp at about 190-200. So unless he has a blower hidden in there somewhere it seems improbable. Maybe he has nitrous?
interesting...good cranks huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoNH View Post
yeah that's an absolute fantasty. I owned a TLR for almost ten years. My motor was basically stock, but I read a lot about what guys had done to get more HP. Also have a buddy that was at Yosh in 98 and told me a bit about the Pegram and Crevier's bikes. The bottom end on the TL could never handle that much HP even you could get it, which is a huge stretch.
Total BS
also interesting..
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012, 11:53 PM

122 lbs of torque is even harder to believe.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensexcessbikes View Post
IDK enough about these bikes to know whether this is BS or not. I've always liked tillers though...

"LOW MILES. AROUND 14,000. This bike isn't just a superbike because it says Superbike on the rear tail piece... It's an actual Superbike and was ridden in 02 and 03 in the V-twin superbike chalenge moto gp.. It's best it ever did was 2nd place.. Which means this bike is super fast.. This bike is pushing 192 rwhp and 122 ft pnds of torque and runs the qrt mile in 8.9 at 176mph with me on it.. THIS BIKE HITS THE REV LIMITER IN 6TH GEAR.. It's top end is well over 200mph using a gps... I got it going so fast it created a vortex between wind screen and speedometer and bent the speedometer and tack bezel like a taco NO JOKE ..I don't need a bike that stands straight up on you at 150 mph and goes over 200 it sounds like a HARLEY ON STAROIDS and sounds better than any other TL1000R you've ever heard My buddy spent over 30,000 on buying his ducati 1099s and upgrades and he can't even hang with this bike.. first person with $4,500 cash gets it

Fact - this bike does WELL over 200mph. Closer to 300mph. GPS proven, and moron believed - this is all true.

Amazing fact #2 - this bike is so fast it creates a vortex, and almost warps into the next dimension. You have to be careful that the bike does not pull itself into a black hole.

Mind bottling fact #3 - It is on STAROIDS. Most astronauts I know, dont even do staroids - they are just too dangerous, and not enough research has been done to know what the long-term effects are. It is rumored that you will combust instantaneously if your not careful with your staroids. And they are way worse than hemroids.

Fact #43945 - This bike stands up at 150mph. I find this the most unsettling. This bike is most certainly not for newbies. Could you imagine all the 150-200mph wheelies you can do on the internet with this thing?

Even more impressive, this bike is better than his friends $30,000 ducati. His friend most likely does not have a pilots license and therefor can not pilot this bike, or you think he would of scooped it up at that price!

When I die, I want this guy writing my eulogy.
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-09-2013, 01:25 AM
Varmint-Kong

Is that a Nigerian accent I hear in the OP's voice???? This shit is priceless.

Check your MBP rockers......Check your MBP valves......

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-11-2013, 06:48 AM

Not happening.

I know this is a old thread but I just couldnt leave my 2 cents out. I have personally raced TL1000Rs at the drag strip for several runs (Me on a bone stock rc51). I forgot what this dude said he had done but I spanked that TL every time. I past the line once and redlighted and got confused and then hit the throttle and was around him before I came out of second. This is like the 2002 R1 I saw on craiglist that was my buddys old bike that the new owner claimed ran 9.4 at 220 mph. Whatever these people are smokeing (staroids perhaps) I want some. I want to see other dimensions. God I wish I still had those 1/4 mile slips.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-09-2013, 06:35 AM

this ad is just as funny as the first time I read it....
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-30-2013, 03:37 PM
TOP GUN Instructor

Location: Where I >Try to LIVE< Always within the Moment of Thanksgiving to Christ Jesus, My Lord Saviour!
LMAO-LOL-LMAO-OL-LMAO

And what TorqueTC said "When I die, I want this guy writing my eulogy."

had Me also... Yep, You guess it>>>> LMAO
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-11-2014, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensexcessbikes View Post

"LOW MILES. AROUND 14,000. This bike isn't just a superbike because it says Superbike on the rear tail piece... It's an actual Superbike and was ridden in 02 and 03 in the V-twin superbike chalenge moto gp.. It's best it ever did was 2nd place.. Which means this bike is super fast.. Gaffer brakes and braided lines through out. Race tripple tree, Penske rear resivoir with iebach adjustable shock spring, dyno power comander, kevlar rear tail piece, ohlin front stabililzer, race fuel pump, it's even got a CORBIN kevlar composite seat, bar extenders, upgraded race intake, ENGINE been bored and stroked, with race cam,, and race internal bottom end..headers and race yosh pipe, and so on LOTS OF OTHER STUFF DONE... This bike is pushing 192 rwhp and 122 ft pnds of torque and runs the qrt mile in 8.9 at 176mph with me on it.. THIS BIKE HITS THE REV LIMITER IN 6TH GEAR.. It's top end is well over 200mph using a gps... I got it going so fast it created a vortex between wind screen and speedometer and bent the speedometer and tack bezel like a taco NO JOKE ....I'M ONLY SELLING THIS BIKE FOR WHAT A STOCK TL1000R GOES FOR... EVEN A STOCK TL1000R WITH THIS MILEAGE GOES FOR MONEY THAN THIS... THIS BIKE HAS A SMALL DING IN THE TANK AND ONE LITTLE SCRACTH IN THE PLASTIC 200 FIX. THATS IT.. I'm selling it because the bike cause I need to buy a bigger truck to make the move back to Indiana and I just got married in september and this bike is just too fast I don't need a bike that stands straight up on you at 150 mph and goes over 200 it sounds like a HARLEY ON STAROIDS and sounds better than any other TL1000R you've ever heard I have severl friends with TL1000R'S and mine smokes them in every way.. My buddy spent over 30,000 on buying his ducati 1099s and upgrades and he can't even hang with this bike.. first person with $4,500 cash gets it NO JOY RIDERS ONLY CASH IN HAND THEN YOU CAN RIDE IT..

WILL TRADE FOR A 4X4 EXT CAB OR EXCURSION, SUBURBAN, I ALSO HAVE CASH TO THROW ON TOP OF TRADE SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE"

HIT THE REV LIMITER IN 6TH GEAR FOR ONLY $4,500Tyre Changer Australia

I have by and by hustled Tl1000rs at the drag strip for a few runs (Me on a bone stock rc51). I overlooked what this fella said he had completed yet I punished that TL assuredly. I past the line once and redlighted and got befuddled and afterward hit the throttle and was around him before I left second. This is similar to the 2002 R1 I saw on craiglist that was my buddys old cycle that the new holder asserted ran 9.4 at 220 mph. Whatever these individuals are smokeing (staroids maybe) I need some. I need to see different extents.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode