Speedzilla Forums banner

OK boys, who wants to ride on Friday?

2K views 16 replies 0 participants last post by  Guest 
G
#1 ·
I expect a nice orderly queue, don't everyone jump up at once...

See less See more
G
#6 ·
if i get a furlow, i'm in. i better put my forks back on just in case. i'll ask the boss woman tonight. isn't it supposed to be raining friday? i haven't checked the weather in a couple of days.

nickelbee

G
#7 ·
Re: (Nick Novice)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nick Novice »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if i get a furlow, i'm in. i better put my forks back on just in case. i'll ask the boss woman tonight. isn't it supposed to be raining friday? i haven't checked the weather in a couple of days.

nickelbee</TD></TR></TABLE>

You had better get that bike put together dude!

According to weather.com it's supposed to be quite nice with not a huge chance of rain, but then they are the same guys who said we were gonna get 2-4" of snow last week
so hopefully they got it right this time.

G
#10 ·
Re: (Giannis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">did you fix your brakes?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Brakes are "ok" now, I'm upgrading... when the parts get here.

G
#12 ·
Re: (Jacka$$)

Allright guys, I've talked to Cappy, & Smitty (you guys remember him right?) on the phone & the concensus is to be at the park as close to 9:00 as possible, anybody have any problems with that?

Going so far:

Yours Truely,
Cappy,
Banda,
Smitty,
Doug (hopefully)

Aybody heard from Walnut?

G
#16 ·
Re: (stlwalnut)

Walt, looks like you missed out bud. Hope you had a good time in K.C.

Nick, you wanna borrow my calendar dude?

Riding was fun, weather was absolutely amazing for Dec 31st. Highlight of the day may have been watching Cappy & Jim P ride up a big-ole slick a$$ hill, 2-up on Matt's WR.

Banda, how about an auto-decomp cam in that YZ? Might take some of the PITA out of starting that beast.

Can't wait to ride again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.