How many RC's in the N.E. area? - Page 2 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-09-2013, 03:03 AM

Don't be so negative Old Timer...There might be more of us hanging around here than you think!

Belmont MA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-09-2013, 09:07 AM

Not positive but I'm pretty sure we met up along Route 2 @ a gas station and went up through NH and VT before coming back to MA...it was a good 250-300 miler . Myself and 3 others left the group @ Stratton Mt and rode back the long way...others split off along the way also .

Mike or Bruce could probably add some more to the story...
post #23 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-09-2013, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliderNH View Post
Don't be so negative Old Timer...There might be more of us hanging around here than you think!

Belmont MA
Not being negative at all...I'd love to do that ride again...just this time it would have to be on my Harley...couldn't get the knees and wrists to comform to the RC anymore...

post #24 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-09-2013, 07:12 PM

Very cool pic. I think the RC30 is one of the best looking bikes ever made
post #25 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-11-2014, 11:22 PM

Love resurrecting old posts...just to see who's still around....so , who's still around ?

End of this season...did some good riding , both organized ( Veterans ride from Spencer , about 100 bikes ) and with a couple of buddies ( Newport , Narragansett , Mohawk Trail and a 6 state death march... )

Next years calendar is open...
post #26 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-13-2014, 12:13 PM
Jenias Member

I'm still alive. Just no RC51 anymore. I will be buying my first road legal bike in about 6 years this winter.

James
post #27 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-13-2014, 02:03 PM

Hey James...long time...did you get to the track this summer ? Good to hear you're coming back to street bikes...maybe we can get together next summer for a ride . The RC was a real joy to ride until my old knees and wrists gave up on me , at least I got 9 solid years out of it . Let's see if anyone else shows up here...
post #28 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-13-2014, 02:56 PM

I'm around and I still have my RC, though I haven't ridden that much on the street this season. Most of my seat time was spent on my race bike (R6). This was my first season racing in the Loudon Road Race Series up at NHMS. Looking forward to warmer weather.

--Matt
Salem, MA
post #29 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-13-2014, 03:58 PM
Jenias Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by old timer View Post
Hey James...long time...did you get to the track this summer ? Good to hear you're coming back to street bikes...maybe we can get together next summer for a ride . The RC was a real joy to ride until my old knees and wrists gave up on me , at least I got 9 solid years out of it . Let's see if anyone else shows up here...
Made a couple of races. My heart just wasn't into it this year after I missed the opening round. My wallet thanked me though.

I'd be down for a cruise if you could handle me on a Harley. Thats probably what I'll be parking in my garage early next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattf87 View Post
I'm around and I still have my RC, though I haven't ridden that much on the street this season. Most of my seat time was spent on my race bike (R6). This was my first season racing in the Loudon Road Race Series up at NHMS. Looking forward to warmer weather.

--Matt
Salem, MA
Whats your number? I've been racing up there for a few years now although not much last season due to my dog eating most of my race budget for the year. I'm #79 and when I'm there I can be found in the Computrack Garage.

James
post #30 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-13-2014, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Whats your number? I've been racing up there for a few years now although not much last season due to my dog eating most of my race budget for the year. I'm #79 and when I'm there I can be found in the Computrack Garage.
I'm #622 in garage 25. I hear ya, racing gets expensive. I'll keep an eye out for you in the upcoming rounds.

--Matt
post #31 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-14-2014, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by union View Post
I'd be down for a cruise if you could handle me on a Harley. Thats probably what I'll be parking in my garage early next year.
You'd fit right in with the guys I ride with...We use to bust balls about Harley's on ROGUE but , let's face it , they're just what the chiropractor ordered for rides over 30 miles now...

Been riding my FXSTS for 4 years now and it fits my needs , as an ' old timer '...( that was too easy )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode