Nashville, TN - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-23-2006, 11:20 PM Thread Starter

Nashville, TN

I just moved from Knoxville to Nashville and really don't know anyone who rides around here. I took a ride with a guy from work and a few of his buddies but it was more like a carnival, them jumping up and sitting on their tanks, doing superman's and wheelies.. when we got to the turns (read: riding) i had to hit the brakes quite a few times to keep from running up on them.. so sad.. i'm not saying i'm the fastest rider out there but usually in knoxville i'd be somewhere in the middle of the pack.. anyway, just wondering if anyone in the Nashville/Franklin area actually rides a sportsbike (i.e. doesnt wear flip flops and try to do handstands on the damn thing) and knows any good roads in the area (i'm used to deals gap and cherohela (sp?) being 30 mins away)..

Thanks!

2001 750s
CF Arrows;CF Front Fender,Rear Hugger,Heel Guards,Chain Guard,Belt Covers;Rizoma Billet Sprocket Cover;Charcoal Emissions Canister Removal;Fender Eliminator;Crankcase Breather;Clutch Slave Cylinder;Kickstand Interlock Bypass Harness;K&N Air Filter & Open Airbox Frame;Supersprox Rear STEALTH Sprocket;14T Front Sprocket;Gold D.I.D Chain;Pro-Bolt Gold Bolt Kits (various);Full Fairing Conversion;EBC HH Front Brake Pads;H4 Superwhite Headlight
Signed by #23 Doug Polen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-24-2006, 03:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to Kramer Send a message via Yahoo to Kramer
Hey...

I'm in Franklin. I ride an ST4s and hit the roads around here when I have the time (buzy work, kids, etc). I'm not nuts-o on the bike but enjoy spirited rides. I have hooked up w/ a couple of other Ducatisi (both on Multi's) from other areas of town. We're trying to get a small group (...as in 3-4) for a ride over the Chattanooga. Some pretty good roads btwn here and there.

Lots of decent roads around here. Lets ride!

Mike
'03 Ducati ST4s
Nashville
AMA-262640

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-25-2006, 11:12 PM Thread Starter

Trip to Chattanooga is probably out but I'm always up for a 3-4 hour ride on the weekends, you guys have somewhere you meet?

2001 750s
CF Arrows;CF Front Fender,Rear Hugger,Heel Guards,Chain Guard,Belt Covers;Rizoma Billet Sprocket Cover;Charcoal Emissions Canister Removal;Fender Eliminator;Crankcase Breather;Clutch Slave Cylinder;Kickstand Interlock Bypass Harness;K&N Air Filter & Open Airbox Frame;Supersprox Rear STEALTH Sprocket;14T Front Sprocket;Gold D.I.D Chain;Pro-Bolt Gold Bolt Kits (various);Full Fairing Conversion;EBC HH Front Brake Pads;H4 Superwhite Headlight
Signed by #23 Doug Polen

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-02-2006, 12:50 AM

Matte black,
You would probably fit well with our crew. Quite a varying group with a wide range of bikes and personalities, but we all believe in riding smart and safe. Moderate to fast pace, depending on the many factors. Sometimes short rides and sometimes longer day rides depending on schedules. I live in Bellevue and ride on the west side alot. Let me know...
Welcome to Nashville,
Cheers
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-02-2006, 01:52 AM

Matt black

I cant help you in Nashville.
But you can help me in Knoxville. A buddy of mine is moving down that way. His wife is gonna be stationed there as of the 15th.

He goes by PimpD1 at http://dcsportbikes.net
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-02-2006, 09:01 PM Thread Starter

gonna be a bit hectic for a few weeks, weddings, bachelor parties.. buying a house on the 20th of october over in Smyrna so I might not get on the horse until after the move..

i'm really just happy I'll have a garage again but I DO want to get together with you guys beginning of Nov, i'm dying to get back out there but there really is no time during the work week..

as for Knoxville.. get a map.. look up Cherohela Scenic Highway, Deal's Gap and the Foothills Parkway.. the rest will come.. here's a link with an interactive map of the area that shows all 3

http://www.dealsgap.com/maps.htm

2001 750s
Signed by #23 Doug Polen
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-06-2015, 07:56 AM

You would quite possibly fit well within OUR crew. Quite a good varying group having a wide range connected with bikes IN ADDITION TO personalities, but my spouse and i all believe inside riding smart IN ADDITION TO safe. Moderate to fast pace, depending on the many factors. Sometimes short rides AND ALSO sometimes lengthier time frame rides relying on schedules. my partner and i live within Bellevue AND ALSO ride on the west side alot. Let me know...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode