Gone but not forgotten. - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-20-2015, 09:16 AM Thread Starter

Gone but not forgotten.

Just sold my RC. Guess I'll find a new project.
Attached Images

Last edited by NConaRC; 03-20-2015 at 09:18 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-21-2015, 12:48 PM

Garage
Some things are best forgotten.

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-22-2015, 02:09 AM Thread Starter

And what are you saying?
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-22-2015, 01:33 PM

Garage
I was being an asshole. Bikes are unique to their owners, but for me the RC isn't the stretched/slash cut bike. I guess I'm more of a purist when it comes to road racing oriented bikes. That being said - it's your bike and who cares what I think?

and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-22-2015, 03:59 PM Thread Starter

I'm pretty sure most sport bikes are road racing oriented. My RC still went up and down the mtn roads. It wasn't a Bike night show piece. And I don't really care about flapper valve mods and saving 2 lbs on over price SATO pipes.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-23-2015, 10:03 AM
ole dirt bastard

wow! an opinion,an apology and a jerk!

that being said.

that bike looks like shit!

politically correct post police
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-23-2015, 09:58 PM

Wow...just the slightest hint of a flashback to the glory days of ' zilla ' when we had real men cutting each other up and saying whatever was on our minds...fuk yeah !

And as an aside...it's your bike and you have every right to make it what you want...I'm old school and cant quite get the RC51 as a ' hip-hop ' piece of bling that you cant throw into a sweeper...

And that's all I gut to say about that...
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-24-2015, 06:24 AM Thread Starter

Iamnotpork...your mom loved it. And oldtimer...where's the bling? It's flat black with black wheels and black swingarm. It's all black, just like the men Iamnotpork's mom sleeps with
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-24-2015, 10:17 AM
ole dirt bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NConaRC View Post
Iamnotpork...your mom loved it. And oldtimer...where's the bling? It's flat black with black wheels and black swingarm. It's all black, just like the men Iamnotpork's mom sleeps with

asshole my mother passed away from cancer.
it was a terrible death.
if you were here id rip your lungs out.

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-24-2015, 01:21 PM

Garage
Quote:
I'm pretty sure most sport bikes are road racing oriented. My RC still went up and down the mtn roads. It wasn't a Bike night show piece. And I don't really care about flapper valve mods and saving 2 lbs on over price SATO pipes.
I'm sure it was capable of going up and down a mountain road, it just had to so extra slowly. Yeah, quality doesn't come cheap.

To me a stretched RC is like a stretched 600 - trying to be something it isn't and was never meant to be.

and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-25-2015, 12:57 PM Thread Starter

Why would it be extremely slow? It didn't have a sidewinder exhaust so there was no dragging. If you have never ridden a stretched or a fat tired bike a 300 tire isn't hard to go through corners. A 360 is alot more difficult. Plus it's way more stable than a 190 or 200.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-25-2015, 12:57 PM Thread Starter

And look at you pork....being a bad ass on the forum.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-25-2015, 01:47 PM

Garage
Quote:
Why would it be extremely slow? It didn't have a sidewinder exhaust so there was no dragging. If you have never ridden a stretched or a fat tired bike a 300 tire isn't hard to go through corners. A 360 is alot more difficult. Plus it's way more stable than a 190 or 200.
Let's be realistic here. It would be slow because it's wheelbase is massively longer than stock and that tire is practically flat compared to a proper rear tire I don't doubt that there were people slower than you, but a bike with a stock wheelbase and a 180-200 rear tire is going to turn much faster and hold a way tighter line at a given speed. This is why no one stretches and puts massive tires on track bikes, it makes them slow in anything but a straight line and the fat tire murders HP as well - the RC barely had any to start with. Your bike probably made around 100-110hp to the wheel.

and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-25-2015, 02:23 PM
ole dirt bastard

Quote:
And look at you pork....being a bad ass on the forum.
momma jokes are so 2nd grade.
stay safe behind your monitor troll.

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-25-2015, 03:12 PM Thread Starter

You trolled me. And I post from my phone ,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode