Oriole killed by Rc51. - Page 2 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums
Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums  

Go Back   Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums > Manufacturers > Honda RC51

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 08:58 PM

Awesome read. Made me forget about the crappy weather we got here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2009, 09:03 PM
chimp on my shoulder

Send a message via Yahoo to johnyisthedevil

S2000 in the snow?
well. . . I bought it to drive it, not just to look pretty. With the torsen rear it actualy drives pretty well in the snow. If I can't ride one of the bikes I have to have some fun somehow right. And my other toy is way to fast to drive in this stuff.

poetry?
Hey thanks man. Was just hoping somebody could get a laugh out of it.

believe me if I could cut that tree down it would be gone. It's been in that spot prolly a couple hundred years. Here in certain parts of Maryland they have all of these "historic" regulations about things like that. 'Cause there is a chance that George Washington may have dropped a duce behind it on one of his "historical" marches. so unless it dies and becomes dangerous to the house or it occupants it has to stay. I just can't afford enough weed-be-gone to kill it
Old 02-05-2009, 06:42 AM

thats good
Old 02-05-2009, 07:42 AM

Send a message via AIM to Hams51

Quite a whimsical read. I dig it!

And yes, justice was served and so was that Oriole. That summa bitch!
Old 02-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Can Afford To Be Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnyisthedevil View Post
So I went to the autoparts store and got some oil for my car. Pull up in the drive way and go inside to leave a piss real quick. Open the garage door and this is what I find.
Apparently these birds aren't big Honda fans. Suggest you buy a new car. Maserati comes to mind...
Old 02-06-2009, 11:57 AM
Nice Member

What is all that funny white stuff on the ground? Kinda makes it hard to ride I would guess? Oh well it will be 63 here today...gotta get my work done so I can ride....strange that white stuff it is

http://www.onlinepaddock.com/

http://www.hardpartsjapan.com/
Old 02-07-2009, 01:14 AM
Bemused

Quote:
Originally Posted by robfromsc View Post
What is all that funny white stuff on the ground? Kinda makes it hard to ride I would guess? Oh well it will be 63 here today...gotta get my work done so I can ride....strange that white stuff it is
I dunno why nobody from New England has replied as such, but EAT SHITE ROBFROMSC!!!
Old 02-07-2009, 03:52 AM
chimp on my shoulder

Rob, eat shit and die buddy.

BC apparently you're right. the guy that lives behind me has an accord and his car got smashed too. I can't see myself driving a Maserati. I like my sportscars to be traditional and not luxury. great engine, better chasis and topless. I like to drive them like they were meant to be, not show em off like a cock piece at starbucks. For those of you guys who havent driven an S2000 do your self a favor, borrow one take it to your favorite M/C road and flog the crap out of it. they are truly spectacular cars. especialy when you have that hooker reved out to 9k. the honk from the intake will make your blood boil.

Last edited by johnyisthedevil; 02-08-2009 at 02:57 AM.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:19 PM

Uhm, you wouldn't be a Yankee fan, would ya? Just wondering.
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands. One nation, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:59 AM
chimp on my shoulder

naahhh. I tell you what though, them is some fightin words round here. Frankly I could care less though. Ain't no place to put fuel in a baseball player.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:13 AM
Gold Sponsor

I would have went Rambo on those birds with my paintball gun.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:44 PM
Currently: Moderating

Quote:
For those of you guys who havent driven an S2000 do your self a favor, borrow one take it to your favorite M/C road and flog the crap out of it. they are truly spectacular cars. especialy when you have that hooker reved out to 9k. the honk from the intake will make your blood boil.
Meh, gimme a high revving, smaller displacement V8. Sweet music is a 4.0L V8 begging for more throttle @ 8300rpms.

Fun cars, but Honda blew it by never giving it a little extra for enthusiasts. And also screwed up by never offering it in an automatic. That would've jolted sales a little bit and then u could sell enough to actually make the model useful to the company's bottom line. I like my brother's S2K, but I'm just way too tall to ever drive it or ride in it.
http://mrgrnsux.com/
Old 02-09-2009, 09:08 PM
chimp on my shoulder

well I guess you must be talking about the new M3?
Our opinions differ a little bit though. I think an automatic would have been a mistake because it is a sports car first and enthusiast car second. It wasn't exactly designed to be practical. I kinda think of it like a motorcycle. I wouldn't want an automatic gearbox on my RC.

Giving it s little extra? rated at 240hp from 2.2 liters i think is pretty good. Mine actualy pushed about 250 on a dyno stock. It also doesn't take much to wake them up a bit. I'm right about 6 foot and have no problem fitting in. It's a snug fit, but there is plenty of head and leg room.

My opinion is that it is everything a sportscar should be and nothing more, but obviously I'm a little biased.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:19 PM

Quote:
well I guess you must be talking about the new M3?

Giving it s little extra? rated at 240hp from 2.2 liters i think is pretty good.

My opinion is that it is everything a sportscar should be and nothing more, but obviously I'm a little biased.
A little extra, like use some carbon fiber, maybe some traction control, how about electronic damping or little things that could've been drawn from that moneypit they called an F1 effort? That's what I meant, not just the same old "sportscar" technology. Not just putting out the same old S2K year after year. Actually DO something with the car.

And YOU wouldn't like an auto, but it's a Honda so they would've been better off appealing to more women (not just with offering it in Red and being a vert) and some younger kids w/ the auto. When u have solid sales, you can justify putting a little R&D into a model. But when sales stagnate, u have no reason to. I mean, what did they sell, 1000k of them? Could've been so much more of a car and an effort IMO.

And if u haven't had a go in an E92 ///M3, let me know. I'll cruise down and let you have a run in mine when I get my AC Schnitzer exhaust on.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:01 AM
chimp on my shoulder

07 and up has traction control, active stability control and throttle by wire. of course there is a fun button to turn it all off. there is also a club racer model with less weight and the "racer" bits. I don't think it was ever meant to be a huge seller, just something to fill a niche market. Which it does.

Got to drive a new M3 last month. Impressive, but it's still a luxury car. a fast well handling luxury car, just not my thing. Again a car that isn't meant to be a huge seller, but one to fill a niche in the market. Which it also does admirably.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:11 AM

Quote:
07 and up has traction control, active stability control and throttle by wire. of course there is a fun button to turn it all off. there is also a club racer model with less weight and the "racer" bits. I don't think it was ever meant to be a huge seller, just something to fill a niche market. Which it does.

Got to drive a new M3 last month. Impressive, but it's still a luxury car. a fast well handling luxury car, just not my thing. Again a car that isn't meant to be a huge seller, but one to fill a niche in the market. Which it also does admirably.
They sell as many ///M3's as Honda does S2K's?

BMW M Sales Up 50%

U need traction control for 230hp? Haha, j/k. Don't get your JDM/Mugen panties in a bunch.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Raging Bull, 454 Casull?
Old 02-11-2009, 02:53 AM
chimp on my shoulder

not quite that extreme mate. Allthough I've been thinking about a s/w 500 magnum lately.

It's a taurus stainless 8 shot .357 magnum 7 1/2" with an extra inch of compensator ports. not the finest marvel of gunsmithing, but it's a "nice" gun. "his name is Petie the pistol if you hug him he makes bad people go away." ( gratuitous Family Guy reference)
Old 02-15-2009, 10:11 PM

Haha good story. I love to have friends over, remove one can and then start it up. It sounds rather subtle at idle, but then when I hit the gas...Bwahahahaha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement