Post you're latest track day photo's... - Page 2 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 758 (permalink) Old 05-05-2007, 04:24 AM

Send a message via AIM to phukaduc
wicked lean with pilot powers.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2k3 RC51 Honda - Japanese speed appliance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 758 (permalink) Old 05-05-2007, 01:15 PM
Anger managment patient

Obviously your missing the point. Adding the "s" to Barber may be common in your region. Saying the "s" is one thing (slang) writting it out is incorrect. Both you CarbonBuel and PhucaDuc are great additions to the board. However if I said its a damper not dampner would you have taken the same position? It is your choice to speak however you want. Just note that others may not accept any of your points, valid or not, because you don't know the proper names. You may even be considered an idiot.
Carbonbuel I don't pay attention to the post count since it went over 100. I have contributed to this forum on many threads and also to this topic. You signing the post with a string of esses was just plain childish. The last post was directed toward FILATESTA who decided to be an antagonist in a thread he has not contributed to.
post #23 of 758 (permalink) Old 05-05-2007, 05:52 PM

you know, I almosted sited the damper/dampener bit as an example. Every time some joker jumps on here and types "Dampener" its like a herd of rabid squirrels phukin a chipmunk.

BTW, big red posted this picture during the introduction of the new 600:

and this is the internet, not a dissertation. I have to act like somebody all phuking week long, the last thing I would want to do is spell check my "Barber trackday photo" post on Speedzilla.

and you misspelled dampener

post #24 of 758 (permalink) Old 05-05-2007, 11:20 PM
Anger managment patient

NUff said Chris. Now about that sig pic. How many RC's are you with? Kudos to you for bringing dental care to the appalachians/smokey mountains.
post #25 of 758 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilTwin-05 View Post
NUff said Chris. Now about that sig pic. How many RC's are you with? Kudos to you for bringing dental care to the appalachians/smokey mountains.
hey man, no sweat. I am just here to phuk with folks too.

LOL that is all me, little photoshop magic. There is a big pic in the "action shot" thread.

post #26 of 758 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 12:00 PM

Trackday @ Assen.....

post #27 of 758 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 01:23 PM

Ribbel, what's the brand of your windscreen???. I need to buy one, and here in Spain there isn´t to many brands to choose..
post #28 of 758 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 07:53 PM

It's an MRA doublebubble, darksmoke.
post #29 of 758 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 09:26 AM
Currently: Moderating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribbel View Post
Trackday @ Assen.....
If you're going to the Assen GP, let me know. And if you need anything from the US just say the word and I'll bring it along with me. Would love to meet some RC owners while I'm there for the race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

post #30 of 758 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jami6989 View Post
If you're going to the Assen GP, let me know. And if you need anything from the US just say the word and I'll bring it along with me. Would love to meet some RC owners while I'm there for the race.
No, i'm not going.
Don't like to be in a traffic jam for a few hours when 100.000 people are coming to/leaving the circuit.
The races are broadcasted live, so i'm gonna watch at home, with a cold beer not far away

Are you on a vacation/ trip to holland?
The third of june we have an RC meeting, in the middle of Holland.
Should be around 40 of us.
You're more than welcome to meet us there....
post #31 of 758 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 06:57 PM
130 bhp at tha rear wheel

Your welcome in holland would be nice to have you here the 3rd of june for our meeting!

post #32 of 758 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 08:57 PM

Send a message via AIM to RC51Stunna
Quote:
Originally Posted by The donmeister View Post

Your welcome in holland would be nice to have you here the 3rd of june for our meeting!

THAT IS EFFIN AWESOME!!!

Stunna

post #33 of 758 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 10:58 AM
Currently: Moderating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribbel View Post
No, i'm not going.
Don't like to be in a traffic jam for a few hours when 100.000 people are coming to/leaving the circuit.
The races are broadcasted live, so i'm gonna watch at home, with a cold beer not far away

Are you on a vacation/ trip to holland?
The third of june we have an RC meeting, in the middle of Holland.
Should be around 40 of us.
You're more than welcome to meet us there....
Wish I could swing by for the RC meet but we'll only be there for 7 days on vacation. 4 in Amsterdam and 3 in Assen.

We'll be on the VIP Village shuttle from our bungalow to the track so I'll never have to put my drink down. The bungalows are close to the track so our commute isn't too brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

post #34 of 758 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 09:05 PM

Well, then i hope you will have a pleasant stay!!

Watch out with the worldfamous goodies of Amsterdam, don't spend to much money in the red light area/coffeeshops , and watch out for pocket thiefs...

And i hope you will see some great races!!

Owyeah, let us know how it was........

Last edited by Ribbel; 05-11-2007 at 09:17 PM.
post #35 of 758 (permalink) Old 05-15-2007, 02:03 PM
Full Spectrum

Ok, first time at Summit. No idea what turn this is-

Official Supplier to Yoshimura Suzuki, Team M4 Monster Energy Suzuki, Celtic Racing, Orient Express, KTM North America, and Patriot Racing.
post #36 of 758 (permalink) Old 05-15-2007, 05:55 PM
Tough Crowd Racing # 155

Send a message via Yahoo to superbike2001
Looking good bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye-p View Post
Ok, first time at Summit. No idea what turn this is-

post #37 of 758 (permalink) Old 05-15-2007, 06:27 PM
Full Spectrum

Just tryin to keep up with you!

Official Supplier to Yoshimura Suzuki, Team M4 Monster Energy Suzuki, Celtic Racing, Orient Express, KTM North America, and Patriot Racing.
post #38 of 758 (permalink) Old 05-17-2007, 08:36 PM
Tough Crowd Racing # 155

Send a message via Yahoo to superbike2001
Your faster than me bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye-p View Post
Just tryin to keep up with you!

post #39 of 758 (permalink) Old 05-20-2007, 09:55 PM

Little Bro

Heres my brother at Jennings killin it- workin his ass off to stay ahead of some 600s.
post #40 of 758 (permalink) Old 05-21-2007, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggyred View Post
Heres my brother at Jennings killin it- workin his ass off to stay ahead of some 600s.
Everytime I get on a race track on my RC I'm working my ass off. My next bike is going to be a 600RR. I will keep the RC for the street.

I can't remember shit!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode