hrc windshield - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-25-2006, 11:59 PM Thread Starter

hrc windshield

This past weekend when I began fitting my hrc bodywork but I realized the stock windshield is too short, none of the windshield distributors have a clue to what I'm talking about. I'd rather not start hacking away at the fairing, so does anyone know who makes a specific windshield to fit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-26-2006, 12:31 AM
Silver Sponsor

Contact someone who sell HRC body work. I think OPP Racing sells HRC copy bodywork so they may have the windscreen...

07 R1 with some bits on it...

00 RC51 with lot's of parts on it... SOLD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanZcap
Contact someone who sell HRC body work. I think OPP Racing sells HRC copy bodywork so they may have the windscreen...
...and be prepared to wait a very long time.

"...let us not ignore the truth among ourselves, that we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down."
David Ben-Gurion (the father of Israel)
"When fascism comes to America it will be draped in a flag and holding a cross." Sinclair Lewis
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands. One nation, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-18-2016, 02:57 PM

hello, i have the same trouble with a durbhan fairing from germany, did you resolve your pb?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-19-2017, 09:09 PM

HRC windscreen

Zero gravity offers a windscreen that was used by the American Honda teem with their HRC bodywork. I have one fitted to my HRC body work from Airtech. It fits great. It's BB something for Ben Bostrom. Give them a call, they should be able to help. Where did you get the HRC body work?

'03 RC51
'97 GSXR 600(track)
'96 CBR900RR
'02 CBR600 f2
'7? CB400f
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode