post #61 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-13-2011, 03:26 PM

Marvin give me an address and I can send it to you,
paul
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-15-2012, 12:13 AM

burn2

desmo11
I followed your post, ordered the moates burn2 and tuner pro software but i cant seem to sucesfully burn a chip that will work. I have copied some other chips i have that will work, burned the maps to a 27SF512 chip but no success. what am i doing wrong?
Thank you in advance
post #63 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-26-2012, 10:34 PM
Goldera Racing

New Here and would like to say thanks for the info you all have shared ( Thanks)
...I am currently building a 01 748 and am in the finish stages trying to do some small tweaks to the ECU as far as adjusting the injection timing to start with...I was reading about the Tunerpro RT software...I have downloaded it and the 748 is connected...but nada... I see you have the bin file as a PDF and well at this point am lost? Could anyone please get me going in the right direction here... Much Appreciated and Thanks again.

post #64 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-07-2014, 08:06 PM

Thanks for the XDF and BIN file for the 748. They have been a big help. In return here is a BIN file for the 748 with the 2nd cylinder offsets for the 996 copied in. I've used this BIN in my rattly '94' 748 this summer and it made the bike much nicer, a bit more grunty. The bike is standard apart from ST4 bellmouths and Pipercross over-bellmouth filters.

As usual rename the file and leave out the .pdf bit.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 748stkmk2.bin.pdf (64.0 KB, 103 views)
post #65 of 65 (permalink) Old 02-27-2016, 02:07 PM

748R Eprom

hey guys,it's Geri here from Dublin,sorry for posting in such an old thread,but I'm desperately looking for a decent Eprom for my 748R.It has a 45/50mm termignoni system,otherwise standard.It's my pride and joy,engine is practically brand new in it,but it runs quite rough with the Dp eprom,,setting up the base trim seems almost impossible too.
Does anyone have a Jhp, Fim,or factorypro eprom they could sell,or read out for me?
any help would be highly apriciated!
Regards,
Geri
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode