Speedzilla Forums banner

748RS01 for sale

4K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  twowheelcossack 
#1 · (Edited)
Life is changing, and I have to keep up. Time to let this go to someone who'll appreciate what it is. This is probably the only RS left in the country in all original condition, including Magneti Marelli dash/data acquisition and Corse rear sets. There is a crate fresh RS in Britain for $17k, the only other one I'm aware of in similar condition. Really the only issue is the original upper which was damaged in a track tip over by the original owner. I have replaced the left lower with the Corse part number replacement, but have not found an unpainted raw carbon replacement for the upper. Belts were replaced just prior to my purchase in March of '08. No track time since (I know, I know...flame suit is on) Will come with a new battery if shipper allows.

-378 pounds
-125 horsepower @ 12,000 rpm
-56 ft/lbs torque
-Motor blueprinted by Jeff Nash, including Martin Brickwood collets.
-Will include factory manual, parts list and extra gearing.

Looking to get $13,500. Can help with shipping in the form of dropping off to a shipping agent.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
PM sent

#5 ·
Thanks again for the interest everyone, no sale yet.

I will include the track bodywork (Sebimoto) at this price that I have drilled and fitted. All is fiberglass (tail, L&R lowers, catch tank) except for the upper which is carbon/kevlar and has not been drilled for your favorite windscreen. Cheers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.