Teknic Speedstar Gloves - Large - Worn Only Once
Teknic Speedstar Gloves - Like New - $150 including shipping/postage (in CONUS).
I figured that these gloves would fit me as well as my Held size large gloves, but they don't, and because I wore them for about an hour, and blackened the plastic chrome on the backs with a black Magic Marker, I can't expect the seller to exchange them for a smaller size.
Here's what Teknic has to say about them:
• DuPont KEVLAR™ branded product. Approved for its correct use and function of Du Pont KEVLAR™ materials.
• Unique KNOX TP2 protection system, highest protection available, sewn into all key impact points on hand.
• Replaceable knuckle and cuff KNOX TP2 protection system.
• Racer cut: 1st and 2nd fingers are completely straight. 3rd and pinkie remain pre curved. Developed by all Teknic racers worldwide for unparalleled feel and control.
• Glove body and palm made of top quality kangaroo hide: 0.8mm thickness.
• Glove body perforated, allowing maximum breathability, without compromising strength.
• Finger sides made of stretch DuPont KEVLAR™, to aid in air flow and finger movement.
• 100% Du Pont KEVLAR™ anterior lining.
• Anterior tunnel system™ in knuckles, adds protection without loss of mobility.
• Finger tunnel system™ adds layers of kangaroo and improves finger movement.
• Memory foam and 3mm nylon armor plates in glove anterior.
• Memory foam padding in all secondary impact areas.
• Little finger safety wrap system™, a DuPont KEVLAR™ and kangaroo overlay that wraps over the outside of the little finger, to add protection to vulnerable seams.
• Cuff safety wrap system™, a kangaroo overlay flap that wraps over the outside of the glove acting as the glove cuff strap, while also protecting vulnerable seams.
• Underside wrist strap, improves hand movement, and adds wrist protection.
• Elastic cuff, for better glove retention.
• Gloves supplied in a heavy-duty glove carrier, for travel and storage.
They are in pristine condition and you won't be disappointed. If you want larger versions of the pictures, send me a PM.
I'd prefer to be paid with a USPO money order, but will accept PayPal from a buyer with a confirmed address.