Ban Busy Little Shop. - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 148 (permalink) Old 12-02-2011, 05:30 PM Thread Starter

Ban Busy Little Shop.

Or how about this, in another forum I frequent there was a clown like him that the moderator pretty much limited to one part of the forum which let the rest of the forum members get back to the business at hand like adults.

What thinks ye?

2001 996SPS #1548
2001 748RS
2007 BMW R1200GS Adventure

"May the bridges you burn light the way."
-Mcsorleys Old Ale House
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 148 (permalink) Old 12-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Panigaliscious

I say no ban.

If Larry doesn't spout off about the V4 prowess then someone prompts him to do it.

Ignore his posts and he will either change his behavior or go away eventually.

1985 Honda VF1000R, 1990 Ducati 851, 2008 YZ450F
post #3 of 148 (permalink) Old 12-02-2011, 06:11 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sburns2421 View Post
I say no ban.

If Larry doesn't spout off about the V4 prowess then someone prompts him to do it.

Ignore his posts and he will either change his behavior or go away eventually.

I see your point and I'd like to be the "bigger" person about his conduct, but how does one ignore another member who:

1. Jacks the majority of threads, then
2. Monopolizes the thread, and
3. Ignores logic and rational attempts to get it back onto the general subject that the original poster intended?

I don't know of any other place online where this is allowed unabated.

2001 996SPS #1548
2001 748RS
2007 BMW R1200GS Adventure

"May the bridges you burn light the way."
-Mcsorleys Old Ale House

post #4 of 148 (permalink) Old 12-02-2011, 06:11 PM
Damn Asshat

i say we ban twowheelcocksuck!

yer still alittle pup here son, you dont call to ban anyone

04 RC51

President of The Troy Bayless Haterz Club

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
post #5 of 148 (permalink) Old 12-02-2011, 06:29 PM

Ban

No ban
post #6 of 148 (permalink) Old 12-02-2011, 06:29 PM

Ignore List

Put him on your Ignore list.

AFAIK we have no moderators.
post #7 of 148 (permalink) Old 12-02-2011, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRC51fatboy View Post

Hahahahahahahahahahhaha

SECTION8 FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #8 of 148 (permalink) Old 12-02-2011, 06:47 PM
Street and Track Moderator

Here is the problem...

He knows that the majority of people on here are absolutely sick of his V4 RC45 bullshit and yet, he seems to purposly shove it into every conversation as an intentional aggravation. It's like he thinks that if he keeps beating us over the head with it we will all see his side. When he stays off that subject (which is rarely) he adds some usefull dialog. I am at a loss for how to handle this guy because you can have him on ignore but he completely changes the direction of any thread he takes part in. HE, is dictating every subject and the conversation, this is not cool!

Last edited by mattmansell; 12-02-2011 at 07:23 PM.
post #9 of 148 (permalink) Old 12-02-2011, 07:12 PM
LDH

Send a message via AIM to LDH Send a message via MSN to LDH Send a message via Yahoo to LDH
hehe either way Larry is Winning

post #10 of 148 (permalink) Old 12-02-2011, 08:10 PM

is it jealousy or wha

post #11 of 148 (permalink) Old 12-02-2011, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N11 EXPRESS View Post
is it jealousy or wha
Indeed, we are all envious and aspire to be semi-senile, semi-insane and totally unidimensional in thought, with a total disregard for the obvious distaste our constant intrusions and threadjacking evoke....

Yes, we are all guilty of aspiring to that.....

99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
post #12 of 148 (permalink) Old 12-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRC51fatboy View Post
i say we ban twowheelcocksuck!

+1

if there are no rules and no mods it is bullshite to have a lynch mob mentality who axes who

either make rules and if they are broken enforce them, or sadly anything goes as it always has

if you don't like what some say go away or shut up

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
post #13 of 148 (permalink) Old 12-02-2011, 10:30 PM

No bans unless we ban all the gays too. Just kidding. If we banned the three people who egg him on after he posts and basically invite him to post near the beginning of every thread the end result would be about the same. There are a handful of people who like to banter with BSL and a handful who have the self control of a retarded three year old.
post #14 of 148 (permalink) Old 12-02-2011, 10:31 PM
He with the senior member

No.

This place would be WAYYY too quiet without him and his silly gibberish. I admit that I vacillate between total irritation with him, and strong admiration for his obvious skills as a machinist and the love he has of his bike and riding, when other sexegenerians are starting to wear diapers again.

Besides, I MUCH prefer his total, unrelenting, uni-dimensional love of the RC45 and the V4 engine to the incredibly obnoxious, jealous, rantings of at least one other non-riding troll on this board.

Old Baldy
Triumph Tiger 955i with decent suspension.
Ducati 996 with hot 999 motor
Kawasaki KLR650

post #15 of 148 (permalink) Old 12-02-2011, 10:53 PM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Baldy View Post
No.

to the incredibly obnoxious, jealous, rantings of at least one other non-riding troll on this board.
jeez thanks OB

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
post #16 of 148 (permalink) Old 12-03-2011, 12:08 AM
Member #5686

It's too late and the damage is done. That fcuking retard should have been banned a LONG time ago along with HackMark. Those two have driven away the vast majority of the longtime members of this site. This forum is such a joke now it's a wonder it's even still online. I only posted up recently for the first time in probably 18 months to advertise my bike and I'm just here now to check my PM's. Thanks to douchebags like Larry and Mark Speedzilla really is a waste of bandwidth. Hard to believe guys like Thorsten used to frequent this site but it's absolutely no wonder the true enthusiasts are long long gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busy Little Shop
The [fact] that the RC45 was a "relative failure" is what matters most...
post #17 of 148 (permalink) Old 12-03-2011, 01:38 AM

I looked through some old threads on the Ducati Superbike forum on this board, where I used to hang out 95% of the time a few years ago. Nearly all the really knowledgeable guys have left....and the few who still post do so very occasionally.

The likes of Brad Black, Doug, Ducshop, desmo11, Chris Steedman, TomTom, etc, etc are sorely missed.

It seems that much of the hands-on tuners have moved on to other things, or is there another board where they still hang out?

Old Baldy
Kawasaki KLR650

post #18 of 148 (permalink) Old 12-03-2011, 02:03 AM
Panigaliscious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Baldy View Post
I looked through some old threads on the Ducati Superbike forum on this board, where I used to hang out 95% of the time a few years ago. Nearly all the really knowledgeable guys have left....and the few who still post do so very occasionally.

The likes of Brad Black, Doug, Ducshop, desmo11, Chris Steedman, TomTom, etc, etc are sorely missed.

It seems that much of the hands-on tuners have moved on to other things, or is there another board where they still hang out?
Brad Black frequently posts on ducati.ms

Ducati.ms does this annoying freeze up for about three seconds for me everytime I go to a new page. I would probably post/look over there more but it is incredibly irritating.

1985 Honda VF1000R, 1990 Ducati 851, 2008 YZ450F
post #19 of 148 (permalink) Old 12-03-2011, 02:11 AM

hmmm, I gave up on ms when they went commerical. Hated the direction and adverts and crap that comes with such a huge and growing board. Perhaps it's time for me to take another look.

Old Baldy
Kawasaki KLR650

post #20 of 148 (permalink) Old 12-03-2011, 02:36 AM
Street and Track Moderator

You would think that someone would feel embarrassed when there are numerous threads about how annoying his constant V4 RC45 drivel is... I really believes that he gets off on agitating as many people as he can, kind of like the annoying little brat kid who craves attention so much that he will resort to any level of annoyance to get it. That's Larry, and LDH is right, he is winning!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode