I have a extremely clean, all OEM 1985 Honda 350X. I know this is a 99.9% street forum but, it can't hurt. There maybe someone like myself that is interested in one of these things. Anyhow.......
All origional with very low hours.
99% perfect just like it came from the factory in 85.
ALL ORIGIONAL OEM and EXTRA SIDE WINDER WHEELS WITH 75% TREAD. Heck It still has the origional OEM tool kit.
Every nut and bolt is still intact from the factory. VERY, VERY low hours.
This trike was bought new in 1985 from a guy in Ohio. He claimed that he bought it (as a tow vehicle) to pull a drag car around the pits. Common sence :wondering caught up with him when he realized that the front wheel would never see the ground when pulling so he got a quad instead. The trike was in a heated garage for years. He claimed that he still started it from time to time. In the late 90's - 2000's he got it out, refreshed the carb and rode it with his young kids that had quads. He said, "It is too damn fast to tootle around with the kids in the woods and did not want them on it". Back to storage for a few more years. That is when I came along.
When I bought it 3.5 years ago I was attempting to return to my teen years, (I was into trikes then) and get back into the woods. It was dirty but EVERYTHING WAS THERE AND UNTOUCHED. Well working in health care 40-60 hours a week, being a home owner and a dad, I just do not have time for it. In 3.5 years I have only ridden it a half dozen times and had 4-5 tanks of gas through it.
Last winter I took it apart to clean it real good and make it a show bike (for a project) and put it on display at the local Honda shop by request. Well that to never happened. I just got it cleaned real good and now it is FOR SALE to:
1. Make room for another bike (my idea):idea:
2. Finish remodeling the kitchen (wifes idea) :cry:
* I am confident that this one is one of the cleanest and best kept OEM 350X that you will EVER find.
* I live in the Pittsburgh Pa area and wish to sell it to a TRUE trike enthuastist. I will NOT ship and wish to have it picked up. (would consider up to 100 miles to meet someone).
* LOOK AT ALL THE REST FIRST, I KNOW YOU WILL NOT FIND MANY IF ANY THAT IS AS GOOD SHAPE AS THIS ONE.
E-Mail me with any questions or pictures.
Thanks for lookin'