Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums - View Single Post - best aftermarket shock???
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2005, 02:22 AM
mrgrn
Gold Sponsor

"You think you could possibly give feed back out on the street? " yes

i sure as hell can tell if the shock is too stiff or soft and if it needs more or less rebound and such for my style. I guess i should go for nuts and play with it more but i have threatened to get a custom mpa for three years and never got to it.

I agree with you on the development talk and most use Ohlins and they are the biggest company by far. I also think my cheap 2 clicker penske is miles ahead over the stock shock and i can't even get the very edge of my front tires rubbed off so why would i need racer feedback and a thousand dollar shock is all. Not eveerybody rides on the track and needs all that development right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome