Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums - View Single Post - best aftermarket shock???
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2005, 12:00 AM
sp2pilot
Enormous Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIM-RC51
I have a Wilbers Custom Shock (German), no laughing. They are built similar to Ohlins and are on par with quality, and dang pretty much cost the same. However, these are custom built to rider and bike and application, i.e: street, track, etc.

Sorry for the poor picture.
Honest, I am not laughing at you. I am laughing wit....shit I can't pull it off sorry

I am sure the racing community can offer tons of feedback and recomended settings/spring options/valving profiles...from all their aplicable expierance right?....I mean somebody has got to be racing on these,.......anyone?.....Beuler??...

Nevermind.

I bet ya a hundred bucks it is a billion times better then the stocker you replaced.

Even unkown aftermarket parts with a quality build are better then the stock stuff.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome